Bahama Paradise Cruise Line
When Miami based agency World Media Interactive contacted us with the challenge to update all of Bahama Paradise Cruise Line video and photography assets, we immediately jumped on the opportunity to work with them.
We collaborated closely with the Agency to create a cohesive on & off air package, that would work effectively with the existing websites and mixed media. From the selection of talent, to the details of food and beverage, the agency and Vapor worked hand in hand to produce a totally new image for the cruise line.
Our team of photographers, drone operators, cinematographers and actors worked non-stop during a week on board and in the Bahamas to complete the long list of amenities that needed to be showcased.
For this shoot we used the RED Scarlet 4K that would give us the high-end look and feel we wanted for the film. Richness in color and quality was really important for the agency and Client.
- Client: Bahama Paradise Cruise Line.
- Agency: World Media Interactive.
- Executive Producer: Mike Dowd.
- Director: Franco Parente.
- Editor: Jorge Vallejo.
- VFX/Compositing: Luis Castañeda.
- Flame Artist: John Holtzman.
- Audio: Yamil Mi.
- Colorist: Andrea Messina.
- Producer: Alex Barreto.
- Director of Photography: Juan Camilo Barriga.
- Drone: Justin A. Marx.